Every traveler has experienced chaotic scenes at the reservation booking counters of Railway & Bus stations. Long serpentine queues, jostling for vantage positions, increase in pushing nearer to counters, arguments over someone trying to sneak into queue, distracting counter clerk by asking innumerable queries by different persons simultaneously – scene is all too familiar. Similar is the scene at telephone, electricity, jal board bill payment counters, bank teller & other counters, post offices, clinics, hospitals, repair centres of big companies –list is endless.
Progressive organizations have to consciously tackle this chaos and plan to avoid such scenerio. At one hand, they want to smoothen their customer’s interaction so that they can retain their customers and hopefully, win more customers through positive word of mouth; simultaneously they are trying to make working environment of their staff relatively hassle-free to enhance their productivity.
Our Queue Management System helps BOTH customers and organizations in meeting twin objectives. They provide orderly flow of customers in business premises. Customers are assured of their turn and they can relax. And staff can concentrate on work in hand, rather than trying to address volleys from different customers at same time. Result is win-win situation for all.
Customer Flow for single Queue system such as at Railways, Banks Teller, Billing counters
People have a natural tendancy to crowd around a service point, be it for railway / airlines / bus coach reservation, passport form submission or even a bank teller. Such scenerio results in hassle for both service provider as well as recepient. Customer flow management devices bring order to entire workplace. When person knows that his turn would come in predictable way, he would be willing to wait for his turn. Single queue systems are enough to manage many of such situations.
Customer approaches reception or issue desk for token.
He/She sits in waiting area after collecting token & watches Central LCD / LED Display for his/her token number to be displayed.
After token number is displayed, s/he notes counter number and approaches that counter for service.
Counter desk executive services this customer & presses CALL / NEXT key for calling next available electronic token number in Queue.
All counters have same priority & token numbers are allocated in First-In First-Out manner.
Customer Flow for multiple Queue system such as at Clinics, Hospitals, Banks, Service Centres
Organisations such as Clinics, Hospitals, Banks, etc. offer multiple services to their patients / customers. Need is felt to offer choice of destination at the time of entry itself. Patients are asked to select their destination such as specific Doctor or OPD or Lab. Customers are asked whether they need to go to Teller or open an account or deal with FD/PPF.
Such a scenerio unfolds the concept of multiple queues. Each service type or unique destination is handled by separate queue. All requests received for that destination are queued together and handled in First-In First-Out basis.
Patient approaches reception or issue desk for token for specific OPD or department.
- These tokens can be issued for specific OPD. All tokens issued for a certain OPD are queued together.
- He/She sits in waiting area after collecting token & watches Central LCD / LED Display for his/her token number to be displayed.
- After token number is displayed, s/he notes OPD/dept number and approaches that OPD/dept for service.
- Doctor/desk executive serves this patient & presses CALL / NEXT key for calling next electronic token in this OPD/Dept Queue.
Multiple Queue's are maintained for each OPD/dept separately & token numbers in a particular Queue are allocated in First-In First-Out manner.
- Modular, cost effective and configurable
- Single or Multiple Token ISSUE dispenser / Token printer
- Token Dispenser in Kiosk, Wall mountable or Desktop form
- Token slip printing on thermal printer
- Multiple agent desk / counter units for token servicing. Grouping of counters.
- First-In First-Out (FIFO) Queue management or custom queue handling
- Up to 9999 tokens handled per shift
- Single queue for multiple agent/counter servicing ( standard )
- Multiple destination based queues for specific counters (optional)
- Central Large display LCD / LED (Serving & Missed Tokens) in waiting area.
- Local counter display option
- Easy installation through RS485 daisy chain cabling
- Activity Console for central monitoring on LCD monitor
- Serial interface for transferring stored timed transactions to PC Server
- Productivity / Efficiency report analysis for process fine tuning
- EQMS is also known as QMS (Queue system or queuing system or que or q management system), AQMS (Advanced QMS), DQMS ( Dynamic QMS ), IQMS (Intelligent QMS), Electronic Queuing System or Customer Flow Management System or Token management system or Electronic Token System.